Remember when I thought it would be a cinch to just share this pattern with you since it was already made and I didn't have to scale it to different sizes? Seems like forever-ago! I always forget just how long it takes to upload, download, scan, write instructions, test everything... and take care of my babies.
So FINALLY it's ready and I'm so excited to share it with you!
Some notes about the pattern:
- You will need to download two files, one for the pattern itself, and one for the instructions.
- The pattern included is intended for a size 2 child, although I do think it would be easy to modify for a smaller or larger size.
- The pattern includes pattern pieces and instructions for making a pair of flat-front pants with front pockets, and some tips on adjusting the sizing. You can read more about how I've adjusted the sizing to fit an older child here. See the original post on the pants here.
- The pattern does not include instructions for back pockets. However, they are easy to add. Maybe a tutorial in the future?
- This pattern is intended for personal use only. Selling items made from this pattern is prohibited. If you would really like to use this pattern to make pants for sale, please contact me at wholegrainbaby(at!)yahoo.com for more information on a limited production license.
READY to GET SEWING?
Download the pattern HERE!